Spring is my all time favorite season, right next to fall. Spring means sunshine and flowers and of course, birthdays! Its my sisters birthday first (first day of spring), then my mom, then my birthday, then my sons birthday!
So when I think spring I think Desserts; Cookies, Cupcakes and of course Cake! Take a peak at this beautiful and delicious website! Have some baking inspiration of your own!
Also, all the new stamps over at Stampin' Up! Sale-a-bration is almost over, but until the end of this month, there are still free stamps sets to go around!
Look at these CUTE scrapbook page ideas!!
How about GREEN your Spring?
Here are some recipes from another mama in "This Little Kitchen"
- General Cleaner: Add 2 tablespoons baking soda to 16 oz. warm water.
- Window Cleaner: Add 1 teaspoon distilled white vinegar to 16 oz. warm water.
- Disinfecting Cleaner:Add 10-20 drops of tea tree oil to 16 oz. warm water.
- Floor Cleaner: To 16 oz warm water add: 1/2 teaspoon liquid soap, 1/2 teaspoon borax, squeeze of a lemon or splash of vinegar. Spray floor with solution and mop as usual.
- Linen Spray: Add 5 drops of your favorite scented oil to 8 oz. water. Use to freshen linens and curtains.