Friday, March 5, 2010

Re-dedication

As always life is a learning experience. The Buddhists say that suffering is part of life, and accepting this is the first step to ending the suffering. I'm still working on that.

After we got back from Hawaii, it seemed like things just kept getting worse. We are now finally in a place of our own, though its been a Herculean task to get it livable. The place was infested with mice and still full of personal effects. I have high hopes for this house. I feel like this can be a real home for us, and a lasting one.

Since after Hawaii and all the unrest that acompanied it, I've been unpacking boxes and my life and realizing there are many things that are lost and many things that are broken. There are some things that just require some glue and some things I'm afraid will never be the same. . .

I guess we can't look back, we just have to make due with what we have, and that is what I intend to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment